Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged into action

Well, I've been tagged twice so I suppose I'd better do one of these. Yes, y'all know how MUCH I love surveys! LOL

10 YEARS AGO, I WAS…
1. A year out from marriage

2. Planning our wedding

3. Going to school for theater (and even showing up for class, occasionally)

4. Working at Buck Owen's Crystal Palace - which takes guts when you can't stand most country music!

5. Spending way too much time doing theater!

5 THINGS ON TODAY’S TO DO LIST
1. Go to sleep, soon!

2. Wake up and wander the trade show floor at LDI

3. Meet Cherylle & the kids for lunch and wander around Vegas some more

4. Drop the kids off with Cherylle's parents in the adjoining room

5. GO OUT WITHOUT THE KIDS!!

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONARE
1. Buy a big house with a good home theater and plenty of storage for my bikes

2. Buy a new Chevy Volt

3. Start my own sweet little theater that only did shows I like

4. Buy a '64 Stingray

5. Invest the rest while stocks are on sale!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Lindsay, CA

2. Porterville, CA

3. Angwin, CA (Napa Valley-ish)

4. Bakersfield, CA (gotta love that central valley!)

5. Santa Clarita, CA

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Lots of fast food - Taco Bell, McDonalds, Carls Jr.

2. Several restaurants too - City Lights, Sharkey's, Goose Loonies

3. Oh, and Restaurant Runner - which killed my car after a week!

4. Party Lighting guy - celeb parties & weddings, corporate gigs, etc...

5. And briefly, while in college, Waste Water Reclamation Facility Technician!!


I'm tagging Charlene, Charmaine, Sheri & Cat!!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Thanks!
I have now been tagged twice too.
Problem is, so has everyone else that I would tag :P

Unknown said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and your info has helped me get to know a little more about you! I also like reading your comments on Tonya and Cat's blogs. You sound like alot of fun...and your kids are adorable. Maybe we will meet at an LPA conference in the future!

mejane said...

In reference to my comment...I was trying to be nice. Meaning, you travel a lot... as a family unit. Which is rare this day in age. Not dirty at all, but you may take it as you like. :)