Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag again? Why do I keep responding to these things? Positive feedback just means they'll continue!

Hehehehehe.... Yeah, after getting tagged 7 times for that freakin' survey on Facebook I just wonder what I'm doing here!

Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. No cheating {cropping, editing, etc.}!

2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

Well, I'm not sure how this worked out so perfectly, but this picture is from June 20, 2007, and as you may guess it's Evan holding his little sister Caitlin for the first time. I'm not sure which makes me melt faster - the look of pride and excitement on his face as he holds her, or the way she's staring back up at him while she's only a few hours old. Man, I think I'm gonna go sniffle now!

I'm not positive, but I think these four have not been tagged yet:

Kim, Alex, Sheri and Jane.

BTW - Caitlin's ENT appointment on Friday went EXTREMELY well - details will follow in a day or two...

Later, gators!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

how cool that that was the picture that came up! awesome!

Greene Family said...

What a beautiful picture - I would sniffle too! They are so adorable together!
Yay for a great ENT appointment!

Melissa Swartley said...

How perfectly sweet! Sibling love! Just beautiful!

Kim said...

I keep getting tagged but my computer with the folders is the broken one and I am too lazy to take it to Best Buy. I guess I could go into the Kodak folders. Fine!
As for this picture-I hope it is framed somewhere in your house because it is so precious!